Blundstone 146 Steel Cap Safety Boots With Quick Release BOA Lace System in Black Leather.
- BOA lace system for fast and secure fit.
- Anti-static and resistant to 140 degrees Celsius.
- Thermo polyurethane sole highly resistant to abrasion and hydrolysis and polyurethane midsole for cushioning.
- Steel toe cap.
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection in the sole absorbs up to 90% of the most extreme impacts and is engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption - the proven choice for ultimate comfort.
- Anti-static footwear discharges anti-static build-up. This dissipation of electrostatic charges reduces the risk of spark ignition of flammable substances and vapours. It's important to regularly test safety boots because their condition will affect the level of protection provided. Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1.
- AU Sizing: 5 - 13, 7.5 - 10.5
BLUNDSTONE 2 YEAR EXTENDED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY We take great care in the manufacture of our products. So, we are able to guarantee our product against manufacturing fault which renders it as being unable to be used for its intended purpose. However, if the product does fail due to a manufacturing fault at any time up to two years after you purchase it from one of our approved resellers, we will replace it or repair it at our expense. This guarantee is void if you use the product in a way which causes damage to it beyond normal wear and tear. This includes exposing the product to caustic materials that may cause the materials in it to break down. If you believe that your product contains a manufacturing fault, please return it to the place of purchase for assessment or, if you are unable to do that, please contact a member of our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you.