Blundstone 981 Smelter Boots incorporate a rubber outsole and flame retardant leather.
- Black flame retardant leather critical application smelter boot- 230mm height
- Ultra tough flame retardant toe leather scuff cap protection
- Compression resistant 8 point Ssoftherm® upper insulation against radiant heat
- Full Kevlar® stitched seams resist liquid metal splash and immersion
- Velcro secured flaps for individual fit adjustment-fast exit and entry
- Dip tested to 960°C in molten aluminium & 1520°C in molten steel
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments. Excellent cut and slip resistance in varied environments, highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Outsole heat resistant to 300°C, oil, acid and organic fat resistant.
- SPS MAX - PORON® XRD™ in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary PORON® XRD™ to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock with every step taken. Also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank-ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- AU & NZ sizing: 4-14, 6.5-10.5
BLUNDSTONE 2 YEAR EXTENDED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY We take great care in the manufacture of our products. So, we are able to guarantee our product against manufacturing fault which renders it as being unable to be used for its intended purpose. However, if the product does fail due to a manufacturing fault at any time up to two years after you purchase it from one of our approved resellers, we will replace it or repair it at our expense. This guarantee is void if you use the product in a way which causes damage to it beyond normal wear and tear. This includes exposing the product to caustic materials that may cause the materials in it to break down. If you believe that your product contains a manufacturing fault, please return it to the place of purchase for assessment or, if you are unable to do that, please contact a member of our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you.