Blundstone 985 Black WATERPROOF safety mining boots 150mm height
- High quality leather that has been crafted using the most innovative finishing technologies.
- Superior waterproofing, abrasion resistance and tear strength to that of other leathers.
- Fully enclosed metatarsal protection featuring the revolutionary moulded XRD® Protection metatarsal guard without compromising on flexibility and comfort
- Quick closure and simple release Boa® lacing system that is adjustable for a personalised fit
- Heavy duty abrasion resistant anti-wicking thread
- Full waterproof bootie
- Full bellows tongue
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD® Technology to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock with every step taken. Also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane Midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments.
- - excellent cut and slip resistance, impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300oC
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Fitted shank for maximum torsional stability
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Non-metallic penetration resistant insole.
- Compliant to BS EN ISO 20345:2004
Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009–
Classification 1-ID 2815
Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BLUNDSTONE 2 YEAR EXTENDED MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY We take great care in the manufacture of our products. So, we are able to guarantee our product against manufacturing fault which renders it as being unable to be used for its intended purpose. However, if the product does fail due to a manufacturing fault at any time up to two years after you purchase it from one of our approved resellers, we will replace it or repair it at our expense. This guarantee is void if you use the product in a way which causes damage to it beyond normal wear and tear. This includes exposing the product to caustic materials that may cause the materials in it to break down. If you believe that your product contains a manufacturing fault, please return it to the place of purchase for assessment or, if you are unable to do that, please contact a member of our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you.