The King Gee Phoenix in Khaki is a great boot that has everything to offer including electrical hazard protection.
They are lace up to keep them tight around your foot, zip sided with a heavy duty zip so you can get them off and on with ease and the Composite Safety Toe Cap that comes with a handy bump cover that is stitched on with Kevlar® so you boots will last longer. The sole is resistant to 300 degrees celcius.
We cannot deliver these to P.O. boxes.
- Electrical hazard protection
- Light weight Composite safety cap
- Comfort PU midsole
- 300° Heat Resistant Durable Rubber Outsole
- TPU toe protector with Kevlar® Thread
- High density eva padding in the heel area
- Genuine YKK zipper 10 Guage coil for extreme durability
- Removable memory foam footbed with Poron® in the heel
- ARZ+® heel pod for shock absorption & comfort
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 & EH tested in accordance to the ASTM F2413-11 / EH (American Standard)