A high tech fully waterproof steel toe mining boot with metatarsal protection, moisture absorbing lining, sole penetration resistance, anti static properties and hi-vis trim.
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009EN ISO 20345:2011
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption
- Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- COOLstep® Lining
- Oliver COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- The Oliver Comfort System now has a unique NANOlite footbed for greater comfort and well-being. The gently raised surface of the sole massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue. Plus, a perforated foam air control layer enhances air circulation, reducing odour.
- Full waterproof footwear. Feature water resistant treated leather lined with a waterproof sealed bootie, or PVC.
Hi-Vis Reflective Safety Trim
- Oliver Hi-Viz reflective trim feature. Designed to ensure you are visible in difficult light conditions. Compliments hi-viz working garments.
- Provides increased protection against the risk of impact and crush injuries. Metatarsal guards coupled with safety toe caps offer complete fore foot protection.
Steel Safety Toe Cap
- Type 1 Steel toe cap offers protection against drop and crush injuries. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- This feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap.
- The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
Heat Resistant Sole
- Sole is heat resistant to 300º Celcius or 572º Fahrenheit. Ideal for extreme, harsh and high surface heat working environments.
Cut Resistant Sole
- Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
Slip Resistant Sole
- Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard)
Sole Penetration Protection
- Offers the reduced risk of sharp objects penetrating the sole and entering the foot.
- Minimises the build up of electrostatic charges and provides protection against the risk of spark ignition for such hazards as flammable materials and gases.
Abrasion resistant sole.