Made from Premium black leather these waterproof structural firefighter’s pull on boots have urethane cushioning and a tough nitrile outsole.
Sizes: 3 - 15, 3½ - 14½
EN 15090:2012 Type 2 Structural
• Water resistant and flame retardant leather upper.
• TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
• Lightweight, hi impact, non-metallic, wide profile Type 1 toe cap with a padded latex cushion liner to ensure toes not in contact with cap.
• Fully lined with SYMPATEX® water proof liner & membrane.
• Heavy duty red Nomex™ stitching.
• COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON™ protects the heel and ball of the foot.
• NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort. Hi-Vis reflective safety trim.
• PORON® XRD™ flexible metatarsal protection.
• Q-Flex® non metallic penetration protection insole.
• Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
• Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
• Heavy Duty Nitrile Rubber dual density sole, with an in-fill comfort layer of urethane cushioning, coupled with a high density hard-wearing nitrile rubber outsole.
• Outer-sole heat resistant to 300° Celsius surface contact.
• Sole resistant to min