- COMFORTcushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System - reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar and Tongue
- Lightweight Dual Density Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) Sole, Heat Resistant to 130º Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- Water Resistant Full Grain Leather
- Anti Static Sole
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Non-Metallic Composite Toe Cap
- Heel Protection Guard
- 5-14, 61/2-101/2
Suitable for industries such as:
- BUILDING & CONST
- TRANSPORT & STORAGE
- DRESS SAFETY WEAR
- AIR SERVICES
- COMFORTcushion Impact Absorption System. COMFORTcushion uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON performance cushioning to protect the heel and ball of the foot by providing superior cushioning and shock absorption... reducing foot, leg and lower back fatigue.
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap. Oliver NATUREform toe caps have a wide profile shape to suit your foot and are padded with a latex cushion liner to ensure toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Oliver boots with NATUREform caps are licensed to the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.
ST’s TPU Soling Technology
- The ST 44 Series sole consists of a lightweight, shock absorbing low density PU (Polyurethane) midsole which cushions the foot on impact to provide unmatched comfort and help reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue. The high density hard-wearing TPU (Thermo Plastic Urethane) outsole provides superior grip and abrasion resistance.
ST’s TPU (Thermo Plastic Urethane) Soling Technology Offers:
- Ultra, lightweight sole.
- Lighter than PU and Rubber.
- Ideal for the 12 hour work shift.
- TPU has longer shelf life.
- Resistant to effects of Hydrolysis.
- Superior abrasion resistance.
- Superior resistance to splitting and cracking.
- TPU has excellent resistance to oils, acids and chemicals.
- Will not mark floors.
- Excellent slip resistance.
- Anti Static