The Bata Defender in wheat is a zip sided lace up steel toe safety boot with scuff cap to protect the leather, is electrical hazard rated and has zip sides so they are easy to get on and off.
Defender Boot Features:
- Wheat Nubuck Leather Upper: Made from high quality, long lasting nubuck leather.
- Steel Toe Cap: Capable of resisting a drop force of 200 joules to offer premium protection for your toes.
- Toe Scuff Protection: Added toe scuff and abrasion protection to prolong the life of the boot.
- Slip & Oil Resistant: Designed to meet the slip & oil resistance for standard AS/NZS 2210.3.
- YKK Zipper: High quality zipper provides a quick release and ease of access.
- Padded Collar & Tongue: Added foam around the ankle & shin area to provide better support, stability and comfort.
- Life Natural Anti-Odour Lining: Plant-based antimicrobial protection that eliminates 99% of odour causing bacteria.
- ASTM F2413-18 EH Resistant: EH Protection Minimises the flow electricity to the ground, reducing the risk of electrocution.
- Heat Resistant Rubber Outsole: Durable outsole can withstand extremely high temperatures of up to 300°C.