A zip sided safety boot that has a chemical resistant leather upper ideal for situations where contact with caustic may occur.
- Black chemical resistant leather upper with Schoeller® Keprotec® fabric, Kevlar® stitching and TPU scuff and heel guards.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Safety Standards
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)