The Ultimate safety Boot for the Contractor, Tradie or simply for those who need a tough work boot for harsh working environments. The model 630527 Sierra Nevada incorporates a full waterproof breathable membrane, not just water resisitant leather, making this a a fully waterproof work boot. Addtionally it is electrical hazard rated and has a 300c heat resistant rubber sole. The 63527 is also packed with many other features such as a toe- cap in composite material to reduce weight. Puma GelICELL system embedded in the heel for shock absorbtion, scuff cap over-toe protection. premium nappa leather tongue. High quality waxed water resistant leather upper and the Puma Pu/Poron evercushion insole.
- Size Range (6-13) Full UK Sizes Only (No Half Sizes)
- Upper Premium cow crazy horse leather
- Protection Composite Toe Cap rated to 200joules
- Plus Waterproof, cushioning GelCell integrated in the heel area, soft PU/Poron footbed ultimate in underfoot cushioning, Electrical Hazard (EH) according to ASTM F2413 standard (USA)
- Lining Breath Active multi functional lining
- Sole: 300°c heat resistant injected rubber sole with mud clearing profile
- Insole: Puma Evercushion BA Plus insole for improved comfort
- Eyelets: Ring top eyelets on the Sierra Nevada styles to reduce abrasion and for easier lacing.