A water resistant leather work boot with composite safety toe cap and Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
- Water resistant pull up leather.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of your foot.
- Comfort foot bed with perforated air channels to enhance natural air flow, now infused with Odorban™ Control Technology2.
- NATUREform® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap; fully nonmetallic.
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- AT’s All Terrain dual density TPU/PU sole, heat resistant to 130˚C surface contact.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) resistant sole.
- Superior slip resistant sole, rated SRB.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils & acids.
- Superior abrasion, split and crack resistant sole.
Agriculture / Building & Construction / Manufacturing / Mining & Quarrying / Oil & Gas / Transport & Logistics / Storage & Warehousing
EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-11