- GRIPthane ® Dual Density Polyurethane (PU) sole offering a soft shock absorbing midsole with a hard wearing outer sole for tough working conditions
- Lightweight Footwear Designed for All Day Comfort
- Water Resistant Full Grain Leather
- Side Zip Closure for Quick Donning and Exit
- HYDROstop Protection - 3 year guarantee against the effects of Hydrolysis.
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2210.3 Safety Standard
- COMFORTcushion® with air channels to enhance natural air flow - now treated with an anti-microbial solution
- Soft shock absorbing midsole with a hard wearing outer sole for tough working conditions
- Oliver’s unique COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- The GRIPthane® sole has been developed to answer demanding adherence requirements for slippery conditions and to meet AS/NZS safety standards
- Oliver’s comfort footbed has a perforated foam layer to enhance natural airflow to the feet and is now treated with an anti-microbial solution
- The full lining of the shoe is treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield® solution to protects against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and other micro-organisms.
- NATUREform® safety steel toe cap protection with a wide profile ensures toes are not in contact with the toe cap while the latex liner allows for greater comfort
- Meets requirements for Electrical Hazard (EH) resistance as stated in Industry standards
- Outer-sole heat resistant to 130º C surface contact
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Scuff cap for toe and heel protection
- CORDURA® fabric upper inserts resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs. Durable, hard wearing and lightweight
- 4 – 13, 6/½ – 10½
Suitable for industries such as:
- BUILDING & CONST
- KITCHENS COMMERCIAL
- MINING & QUARRYING
- POWER GENERATION
- TRANSPORT & STORAGE
- AIR SERVICES
- COMFORTcushion Impact Absorption System. COMFORTcushion uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON performance cushioning to protect the heel and ball of the foot by providing superior cushioning and shock absorption... reducing foot, leg and lower back fatigue.
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap. Oliver NATUREform toe caps have a wide profi le shape to suit your foot and are padded with a latex cushion liner to ensure toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Oliver boots with NATUREform caps are licensed to the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.
Oliver 34’s Dual Density Polyurethane Soling Technology
Oliver Footwear’s unique dual density polyurethane sole construction combines a softer shock absorbing, low density midsole with a harder outsole for tough working conditions. The midsole core extends deep into the cleat which not only provides constant impact absorption to help reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue, but also provides superior slip resistance.
The GRIPthane® sole has been developed to answer demanding adherence requirements for slippery conditions and exceed AS/NZS, EN ISO, and ASTM safety standards.
34’s Dual Density Polyurethane Features
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids
- Superior slip resistance
- Harder outsole for abrasion resistance
- Hydrolysis resistant
Oliver Footwear offers an exclusive 3-year guarantee against the effects of hydrolysis with the 34’s Dual Density Polyurethane Sole offering HYDROstop® protection on all styles in the range.