Blundstone's 319 is designed like a hiking boot to give you maximum support, comfort and flexibility that you would get from a hiking shoe with the added protection of steel safety caps and the benefits of the zip sides to get them off and on with ease. They also come with the toe guard to protect the toes from scuffing giving longer life to the boots.
Features: Black leather and textile upper zip side ankle safety hiker
- High quality, anti bacterial comfort lining
- TPU toe guard
- XRD® Cushioning in the heel strike zone forincreased shock protection
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- - Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- - Outsole heat resistant to 140oC
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap.
- Full length removable PU footbed
- —anti bacterial, breathable & washable.
Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification 1-ID 2815
Standard ASTM F 2413-11
including electrical shock resistance