An all ladies steel cap black leather work boot with zip sides and scuff guard to protect the full grain leather.
- Leather: All Steel Blue boots are made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
- Ladies Fit: Specifically developed just for women, these boots include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep to fit the female foot anatomy.
- Steel Toe Cap: Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- TPU Outsole: Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- Anti-Static: Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- Water Resistant: A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Scuff Cap: An abrasion resistant, streamlined toe cover that covers more of the boot.
- Zip Sided: Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
- Lace Up: A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.
Steel Blue Six Month Manufacturer's Warranty Terms and Conditions: This product contains a warranty against defects in material and construction (where sold in manufacturer's condition) (Warranty). Any claim under this Warranty must be made within 6 months of the date of purchase of the product. This Warranty is given by Footwear Industries Pty Ltd ABN 15 068 608 917 (Footwear Industries).To make a claim under the Warranty you must present the product, together with proof of purchase or issue, to the store where you purchased the product from. If the product is defective and does meet the Warranty, you will be provided with a replacement product, or where that is not possible, a refund. This Warranty will not apply to products that have been misused, or used in a manner contrary to the purpose or suitability of the product. Forms of misuse may include, but are not limited to cuts, heat/burns, exposure to chemicals, exposure to lime or excessive water or force, if the product is not designed or suitable for that purpose. The product may be considered not suitable for purpose, and the Warranty may not apply, where the product was incorrectly fitted or subject to excessive wear and tear. Footwear Industries will pay your reasonable, direct expenses of claiming under this Warranty. You may submit details and proof of your expense claim to Footwear Industries for consideration. This Warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies you have under law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.