The Mallory gets its name from Telic’s own social media manager, Mallory Leuzinger.
In a moment of inspiration, Mallory grabbed some masking tape and a Telic flip flop sample off of her desk, and went to work.
Within minutes she had cut off the top strap of the Flip Flop and replaced it with 3 interlocking bands made from the masking tape.
She later shared her prototype with the rest of the Telic team who immediately fell in love with the design. The rest is history.
- HEAT ACTIVATED - The material reacts with your body temperature, and you will feel the shoe conforming to your foot. The raised texture will soften and the shoe will feel like a natural extension of your feet.
- ANATOMICALLY CORRECT - Telic shoes are contoured to support the arches of your feet. The shoes have a deep heel cup, and good medial arch support. A slight heel rocker offloads heel pressure and accentuates arch support. An excellent shoe for people who love arch support and cushioning.
- SPECIAL BLEND OF ELASTO-POLYMERS - The unique blend of elasto-polymers provides exceptional cushioning, rebound, and elasticity. Telic shoes not only absorb shock, but they have a noticeable “bounce back” effect. The elasticity of the material provides a secure, snug fit for a wide variety of foot shapes. They float, are non-porous, anti-bacterial, and machine washable!
- TEXTURED FOOTBED - The textured footbed has a gentle massaging effect, but also helps prevent your feet from sliding around if your feet get wet. Great for water sports, the boat and aquatic lifestyles.
- 100% RECYCLABLE - For used shoes that we do not repurpose to those in need, our material will be ground up and used to make new footwear.